[RE-wrenches] wind scam?

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Sat Jul 24 11:39:34 PDT 2010

With all the alleged information on their web site, I couldn't find any
power curves.  And their "contact us" form was only for folks who had
purchased their turbines.

Let the buyer beware!

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.

  _____

From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Roy Butler
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 11:39 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] wind scam?

Todd,

We're still waiting for verifiable 3rd party energy production data on this
turbine.
Until that happens, this turbine stays on my "not ready for prime time"
list.
As of today, Helix has not seen fit to file a notice of intent to certify
with the
SWCC. Keep an eye on that list and the eventual certified turbine list, both
will
 be very helpful in the future for weeding out the scams.
www.smallwindcertification.org

"Revolutionary" may be a good description for kinetic lawn art but doesn't
tell us a thing about it's ability to produce kilowatt hours to the grid.

What is it about human nature that makes people believe that the weirder
the design, the better it must be? And that "breakthrough" technology is
the best technology?

Have fun with this customer!

Roy Butler

NABCEP Certified Solar PV InstallerR

NYSERDA eligible PV & wind installer

PA Sunshine Program Approved PV Installer

Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC

8902 Route 46

Arkport, NY 14807

607-324-9747

www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,

a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.