[RE-wrenches] Propane Generator, Dual Outback Inverters

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Wed Jul 21 15:25:05 PDT 2010

Allen,

Can I infer that if you are shutting off the gen before charge rates drop in
absorption that you are running only briefly in the absorb phase? Or do your
charge currents remain high through out an extended absortion phase?

Perhaps you have plenty of PV which you rely upon to bring the batteries up
through the absorption phase, once the gen is shut off.

I would be interest to learn more about your approach to this.

Thanks,

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way