[RE-wrenches] Propane Generator, Dual Outback Inverters

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 12:21:01 PDT 2010

The propane and gasoline generators both ar premixed combustion and have a low efficiency at part throttle/ part load.  The Diesel does the best job of maintaining efficency at low load.   The outback can control its charging current to the load limit of the generator.  If the AC loads need more power the Outback can reduce the charging rate until the AC load diminishes.

It takes a lot of words to describe and decide what is the correct generator sizing.
Darryl