[RE-wrenches] Trojan L16 2v vs 6v

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Jul 20 19:56:47 PDT 2010

Ronald, et al,

I for one would very much appreciate an informed discussion about
paralleling strings of batteries, particularly in an off-grid environment
with and without PV (ie just generator charging).  I have over the years
moved toward single strings whenever possible, having seen what I've
assumed to be the negative effects of multiple strings many times
(unbalanced banks, premature cell death, etc.).

I greatly appreciate the information being offered in this thread.
However, I must be thick headed at the moment, but I'm not getting what
"OCV" means...

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar & Wind Incentive Program Partner
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096