[RE-wrenches] Picking a Quality Chinese PV Module

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Tue Jul 20 05:45:16 PDT 2010

Peter-
Don't use Xantrex at all for that very reason. Don't have any of the smart phones you mention, but you are correct that I do own some Chinese made goods. It is unavoidable these days but I try -and I feel it's the correct thing to do- to buy things with an eye toward was is good (or at least not harmful) to my country and, if possible, the planet. In any event, experimenting on my clients with a new product from a Chinese manufacturer is something I will not do.
Good Luck, Bob-O