[RE-wrenches] Best practices for mounting on cedar shake roof?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Jul 14 10:14:05 PDT 2010

We have integrated a standing seam roof under the array area
with the shake as a trim and keeping with the "look", and
used S-5 clips to attach the array rails to the metal roof.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"