[RE-wrenches] Morningstar Charge Controllers

JKO ducatisti at highlandswireless.net
Thu Jul 1 20:12:42 PDT 2010

Dick,

I installed a Tristar Jan of this year in my off grid system.  Array is 6
Solon 230's on a tracker.  The Tristar is running in parallel with an MX 60
on another array in the system.

So far I am very pleased with the Tristar.  Have not explored the on-line
capabilities (the main reason I purchased it).

Diagnostics, logging functions and data presentation are well organized and
offer a variety of screens with different data presentations.

The menu button tactile feedback takes a bit of getting used to compared to
the MX 60.  So far I would recommend trying one.

John
Commercial Solar