[RE-wrenches] SQflex pump line verses standard AC pumps

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Jun 29 10:33:54 PDT 2010

I agree w/Don's comments and would add that I'm migrating away from Grundfos to Lorentz. My main reasons are the poor CS from Grundfos, the inability to rebuild the pump in the field and the electronics down the hole. In addition Lorentz has a huge line of DC pumps up to 45gpm and soon beyond even that. I often use GenPro as my supplier they are in SD. I've yet to have a customer need to bypass the solar to run a Grundfos on a genny, true it is a great talking and selling point but in reality it is rarely needed if you size for their needs properly on solar.

-jeff o

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
$19.99/mo Auto Insurance?
New Laws Now Allow More Discounts For Car Insurance In Your Area
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c2a2eb07f8ce38dd3st03vuc