[RE-wrenches] Flashed Footing Requirements

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 15:33:04 PDT 2010

Aloha Wrenches:
    Do you add a rubber boot to the top of the Oatey Flashings.  Do you think the Oatey Solar Flashings, which utilize a rubber boot, will stand up to weathering below an array.

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537