[RE-wrenches] Production and Consumption monitoring?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Jun 22 10:57:40 PDT 2010

http://www.currentcost.net/monitor.html

We have not used this yet but it is supposed to read
multiple AC-240 VAC CT setups. Wireless to 300' line of
site.

We are looking at using this product to read usage by the
critical loads panel VS. what was being back feed to the
meter.

2 CTs plus meter was in the $170 range which seems pretty
reasonable.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"