[RE-wrenches] For Big Bank Off Grid System Connoisseurs

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Jun 22 10:14:11 PDT 2010

Those HUP batteries are still under warranty and you very well may have a free cell waiting for you, give Rob or Jean a call at NWES and run it past them. They offer 1st rate CS and should take good care of you. You won't get much for used batteries so I would be inclined to keep them in service even though 4 strings in parallel is not ideal. I've had reasonable luck with 4 strings paralleled by getting my battery/inverter cables all over the bank, at the least put 1/2 of your inverters across 2 strings and the other 1/2 on the remaining 2 strings (still parallel all 4 strings).

You never mentioned an EQ cycle either, with that limited Absorption time it should happen at least every 6 weeks.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
TODAY: iPads for $23.78?
Report: Apple iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 83% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c20efb95654048a554st06vuc