[RE-wrenches] AM noise on batteryless inverters

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sat Jun 19 12:47:01 PDT 2010

Along these "AC noise" lines.......

        About 6-7 years ago I installed 2, SMA 2500U inverters at a friend's
(most dangerous situation, installing for a friend...like selling a friend
your used car!) place.  This guy is a Ham radio operator AND the inverters
are on the wall opposite all of his gear (what was I thinking?)
Fortunately, he's still my friend...no noise can be detected on his ham
radios.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.