[RE-wrenches] Additional Battery Charger

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 07:29:20 PDT 2010

Hi The load issue with Diesels is most stand by diesels are started once per month, and run for a period of time, this is at light load.  If the Diesel is not worked hard the rings lose there seal ie compression falls and makes them hard to start.  Therefore they are load tested on various schedules for engine and other operating conditions,

Darryl