[RE-wrenches] two VFX3524's and a Franklin 3hp sub pump

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Wed Jun 16 13:34:04 PDT 2010

Great ideas on load management to save the DC/AC system sizing. I haven’t spent time researching their need for this 3hp pump or age and all, but definitely worth looking at that side. Since it does pump to the 3000g gravity feed tank up the hill. What’s strange is there is still a bladder tank in the garage, possibly decommissioned when they added the gravity system.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified PV Installer