[RE-wrenches] Load size for off-grid lodge

holtek at sbcglobal.net holtek at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 7 06:59:24 PDT 2010

As a bit of a swerve off the path of this string....I am designing a grid-tie system for a building that is being "greenovated". Trying to lock down a LEED req'd percentage shaving of annual demand. I know there is a place to find assumptions from DOE, but I'm not that confident in those because they can't possibly plug in all factors. Any sources out there that might drill down the numbers a bit better? Or do I keep trying to hit the swinging dart board blindfolded? EPRI seems to be designed for utilities, grid EE's and such - haven't found any pertinent load assumption info on the website.....
Holt E. Kelly
Holtek Fireplace & Solar Products
500 Jewell Dr.
Waco TX. 76712