[RE-wrenches] suggested scary language

roger dixon roger.dixon at att.net
Tue May 4 10:21:39 PDT 2010

Would any of you have a recommendation for labels for wind turbines,
something not PV specific?

Thanks,

Roger Dixon
Skylands Renewable Energy, LLC
Certified Wind Site Assessor
ASME/IACET Certified Rigging Instructor
NJ CEP (Clean Energy Program) Approved Wind Turbine Installer
NYSERDA Approved Wind Turbine Installer
Distributor & Installer of Solar & Wind Energy Systems
908.337.2057 cell
908.730.6474 fax
roger.dixon at skylandsre.com
www.skylandsre.com

Note: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may
be attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s).  It is the property of the
sender of this e-mail.  If you receive this e-mail in error, do not review,
disseminate, or copy it.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and
all copies thereof, including all attachments.