[RE-wrenches] Thermal isolation for battery bank

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Sat May 1 09:53:21 PDT 2010

To thermally isolate the battery bank in un-heated locations we use 1½” blue or pink board under ¾” exterior ply wood on top to set the battery bank on. It will settle a hair but this has worked for years in many places.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"