[RE-wrenches] Solarex module match question

Jeff Clearwater jeffc at villagepower.com
Wed Apr 28 23:15:41 PDT 2010

Hey Bill,

Two MPPT charge controls from different modules
in parallel to one battery pack - do they settle
into one voltage or do they sweep each other and
constantly search?  Do they need to be identical
controllers - what if they have different
algorithms?

Jeff C.
Village Power Design

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater Lernould

Solar Design Consultation for the Commercial Sector
http://www.villagepower.com
gosolar at villagepower.com

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer 
http://www.nabcep.org/