[RE-wrenches] Lags & Trusses

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Tue Apr 27 08:50:35 PDT 2010

When we talked to a manufacturer they wanted us to put supporting lumber on top of the roof to support the array rather than penetrate the truss with a lag bolt every 4'. We tried to get them to accept a "drill through" and a bolt with a fender washer. We abandoned the project.....

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
1048 Irvine Ave Suite 217
Newport Beach Ca. 92660