[RE-wrenches] Lorentz Sub Pump

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Thu Apr 22 11:55:07 PDT 2010

I'm aware of 2 CU-200 failures recently and I agree that Grundfos CS is about as bad as it gets in our industry. A customer had 3 Grundfos failures in the last 5 years all within 3 months of warranty expiration (of course!!), I did not make those sales but when he learned of my inclusion of the warranty his 4th pump came from me. WHEN, I was installing Grundfos I always included the extended warranty (takes it to 5 years) at my cost and stopped selling any of their controllers and used off-the-shelf stuff for a fraction of the cost instead.

Happy Earth Day!!

-jeff o