[RE-wrenches] monitor for SW4048 grit interactive system

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed Apr 21 10:08:46 PDT 2010

Hello all,

We have a client that we just revived  their Dual SW4048 grid
interactive with the GIT configuration boxes.
This setup feeds a utility meter and a dedicated loads panel and works
well.

Our client would like to know-
1- How much power he is using through the dedicated panel.
2 - How much he is back feeding the utility.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc
web - www.solarwork.com
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076

"We have been slow to give up on the myth of the Earth's generosity.
Rather grandly, we have overdrawn our accounts."
Barbara Kingsolver - Water is life.