[RE-wrenches] overfeed 7kW gridtie inverter or drop a mod per string?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Apr 19 14:31:32 PDT 2010

Many times we switch to another module manufacturer as one will not
fit or another inverter manufacturer.

PVPowered has a more relaxed window and we have had fine success with
them when SMA does not fit.

Cold is the dictator and the 600 VDC threshold.

Thanks,  Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

web - www.solarwork.com

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

"We have been slow to give up on the myth of the Earth's generosity.

Rather grandly, we have overdrawn our accounts."

Barbara Kingsolver - Water is life.