[RE-wrenches] clamp on ground impedance tester

Drake Chamberlin drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sun Apr 18 12:38:30 PDT 2010

>(another reason to leave the ground rod sticking out of the ground a
>few inches)

I had an inspector require me to drive the rod flush.  His concern
was that it was a hazard.  A child playing, or anyone for that
matter, who fell face down on it could be severely injured.  Other
problems are that it is a trip hazard, and it could create issues
with lawn moer blades.  I always pound mine below grade.  If I need
to access the rod, I just dig around it a bit.

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric
OH License 44810
CO License 3773