[RE-wrenches] low cost DAS systems

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Mon Apr 12 10:48:37 PDT 2010

Chris,

Locus Energy has a low cost, revenue grade system that will work with
all inverters.  We have several dozen deployed and they're working well.
Customer needs to have a high speed internet connection.

www.locusenergy.com <http://www.locusenergy.com/>

I've tried the TED and found it to be more of a toy than a serious
contractor product, although it may meet some user's needs.  The Locus
system is more accurate and robust, with much greater data storage.

Jeff Irish

Hudson Valley Clean Energy