[RE-wrenches] Home energy monitoring was (low cost DAS systems)

wlbryce at pineridgeproducts.com wlbryce at pineridgeproducts.com
Mon Apr 12 10:40:56 PDT 2010

We have used several systems produced by APRS World with great results.

Here is a example of some of the data on 2 different systems.
BTW, not a great wind day in Montana.

http://data2.aprsworld.com/data/ps2/current.php?station_id=A2439

http://data.aprsworld.com/sites/midnite/montana/

As for the TED, it does work and if combined with the google power meter
it is a good solution. I have used the Fat Spaniel for over 4 years on a
SWWP Sky Stream and I would never spend my money on that system.

Just my two cents from the wind side, and we never sell a system without
some sort of DAQ, so the end user knows what his turbine is producing!

Logan

www.pineridgeproducts.com
www.chinookturbines.com