[RE-wrenches] Voltage degradation

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 15:16:26 PDT 2010

Drake, I measured and published a paper in 1992 on the after 10 year performance of solar modules, my study concluded these modules degraded approximately 1% per year. The purpose of the study was the effect on utility demand.

I have heard there are some very good studies with similar results.

Thank you--Darryl