[RE-wrenches] Outback Grid Problems

tump at hughes.net tump at hughes.net
Wed Mar 31 05:10:25 PDT 2010

I have a company that will rent a Fluke power logger 1735 for ~ $300/ month.
 I have been using one to measure just this issue. I found the unit was easy to use + all the data logged can be downloaded. Logging can be as short as 1/2 second to 40 hours.   Ck out what one can log, it is quite a bit of information. Plus it is available w/ calibration cert.
Contact me off list if you want to view spread sheet or their contact info.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T