[RE-wrenches] Pump choice - Grundfos or Lorentz; distributers of Lorentz

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Mon Mar 8 08:02:37 PST 2010

Bob,

Warren is referring to problems with Lorentz that showed up 5-7 years
ago. There was a problem with rubber that occurred only in some kinds
of water. It took a long time to track down. It was solved and
reliability has been high ever since. That's what I've heard from
several sources.

I would consider both Lorentz and Grundfos -- look at total system
cost of both and make your choice from there. You'll also see that the
control options are different, so consider those too if the decision
is a close one.

Windy