[RE-wrenches] Irradiance data

David Brearley david.brearley at solarprofessional.com
Wed Mar 3 07:52:51 PST 2010

Look for a super comprehensive article on the topic of production modeling
in the Apr/May issue of SolarPro (SP3.3) by Tarn Yates and Bradley Hibberd
of Borrego Solar. It includes information on TMY (typical meteorological
year) data, like that published by NREL here:

http://rredc.nrel.gov/solar/pubs/redbook/

David Brearley, Senior Technical Editor
SolarPro magazine
NABCEP Certified PV Installer 