[RE-wrenches] Solar rights precedent

Paul Lyons Lyons at ZapotecEnergy.com
Thu Feb 25 13:12:38 PST 2010

William -

The zoning ordinances in "our fair city" recognize solar equipment as
mechanical rooftop equipment, which is exempt from the building height
restriction.  Therefore the zoning officer routinely approves our building
permits for solar PV or solar thermal without delay.

Regards,

Paul Lyons, P.E.

Zapotec Energy Inc.

675 Massachusetts Ave