[RE-wrenches] Source for 24v DC clock timer

jason pozner zzyyzzx11 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:06:01 PST 2010

Thanks Windy,

I agree the thermostat would be easier, except to save power we only require
a small bit of thaw when the tanks' float will be activated.  Cows are
creatures of habit, and in fact we have a Crouzet timer in now and the
system is working like a dream.  It is a T-on/ T-off dial system that is
working, but as days get longer/shorter the rancher is looking for an easier
way to make finer adjustments.  Its more of a trial and error system for
several days until he finds the precise place to set the dial, only to
change again. So we are just aiming to please...

Thanks
Jay