[RE-wrenches] Back-up from large grid-tie system.

holtek at sbcglobal.net holtek at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 1 07:52:25 PST 2010

Project:
43kw system originally designed as grid-tie. 208 3ph, 6 SB7000(208).
Equipment already rec'd.
The curve ball.....client now wants some back-up capabilities that include
solar......there is a 7.92kw sub-array in the system that may be part of the
solution. Any thoughts?

Holt E. Kelly
Holtek Fireplace & Solar Products
500 Jewell Dr.