[RE-wrenches] Load or Line Side was Solar accumulation panel

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Jan 13 19:51:05 PST 2010

Carl:

You are correct.  I had the exact argument with an inspector.  Here is what
I did to make a convincing argument:  I opened the disconnect and then
reached in and touched the load side contacts (inverter side) with my
fingers.  I turned to the inspector and said, "Now it's your turn to touch
the line side."  Case closed.

William Miller