[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Best angle - direct grid tie

Michael Kelly mike at solarflair.com
Thu Jan 7 11:26:48 PST 2010

 Drake,

I did an analysis for optimum conditions based on tilt and azimuth a while
ago for our area around Boston.  I did it in such a way as any combination
of tilt and azimuth gives you % of optimum conditions.  See attached.  All
of the data was from PVWatts simulations.  Maybe you can make one for your
area when you have some free time.

- Mike

--
Michael Kelly