[RE-wrenches] double insulated wire

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Thu Dec 16 09:52:58 PST 2010

For those of in need of that double insulated #10 g. wire to go from the
module string to the nearest j-box or combiner, I've found as U.S.
manufacturer in Texas-Falcon Wire-that makes it and it's UL listed.  Of
course, until mod manufacturers start cranking out their products with
double insulated wire whips..

I can provide the spec sheet to anyone who needs it.

I also have a copy of John Wiles' recent piece on transformerless inverters
in the electrical inspectors bi-monthly mag in case anyone is interested in
that as well.

Aloha,

marco