[RE-wrenches] Handy Map for ASHRAE temperatures

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Tue Dec 14 08:06:48 PST 2010

Hi all,

My awesome coworker James converted the ASHRAE temperature data in the
back of the Solar ABCs expedited permitting guide from a spreadsheet
into a map format. Thought I'd run it by the list to see if there are
any changes you'd recommend (probably best if you reply to me off-list).
If you zoom out too far, it takes a while for the map to load- and since
I'm sending this out to 300 people (or whatever) it may be a bit slow
for all of you who click this link at 11:10am ET today...
http://www.solarabcs.org/permitting/map/index.html

Hopefully this proves helpful for you when you're calculating VOCs in
new geographical areas. Temperatures are all in degC.

Thanks,
Dave