[RE-wrenches] Thank you

greg at remotepowerinc.com greg at remotepowerinc.com
Sun Nov 14 11:17:33 PST 2010

All,

I'd also like to thank Matt for talking about fires, fuses and safety in
his last 2 posts.  I have mostly done off grid but recently installed a GT
8KW system that runs 410 vdc per string.

I have not installed the fuses in the combiner yet (the utility just
blessed the system late last week) but I will double check polarity before
I install them (thanks Matt!).

There really are a lot of things to consider before turning a system over
to a customer as "finished".  The system we just completed is on a flat
roof and will be adjusted twice annually for the next 30 years.  It had
better be safe.

Thanks also to William Miller, Bill Brooks and all the others who give
freely of their time and knowledge.

Sincerely,

Greg Egan
Remote Power Inc.