[RE-wrenches] Green-Fasten

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:00:58 PDT 2010

Greetings Wrenches!  Has anyone used the
Green-Fasten<http://www.ecofastensolar.com/our-products/green-fasten>product
from EcoFasten?  If so, what has been your experience?  I've
compared it with 3 other integrated footing/flashing products (EcoFasten
Quick-foot, TTI Flat Jack and Quickmount PV Composition mount) on the basis
of perceived effectiveness, ease of install and price and it has emerged
victorious, but I would love to hear about some field experience before
placing an order.

And while I'm at it, has anyone used the Milwaukee
Sub-Scanner<http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200399117_200399117>uber-stud-finder?
 What has been your experience in locating the centers and
edges of rafters through multiple layers of composition shingle?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Truitt
Standard Solar Inc.

--
"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor

~William McDonough