[RE-wrenches] Alps SM-55 clone: who's got 'em?

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Fri Apr 16 11:40:57 PDT 2010

Hi, Wrenchies~

A missionary client suffered vandalism on two of his Siemens SM-55's. We
need two replacements, same size & specs.

Alps is showing their model AP-SM55 which is a polycrystal clone...but I
can't find anyplace to buy onesy twosy. It's a typical "mick deal": two
modules, not two megawatts. Can anyone point me to a source for these...even
if it's a retail source?

OR: the same client could use actual SM-55's or Solec S-53's if any could be
found. Contact me off list if you have any to sell.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675