[RE-wrenches] low cost DAS systems

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Mon Apr 12 10:07:32 PDT 2010

Good Day Wrenches,

            I'm looking for suggestions for a low cost DAS system for
home/small commercial use. It just seems to be such a useful basic tool to
verify performance other than just the Kwh meter. I'd like to add this to
all of our clients quotes and projects. Looking for the basics like module
temperature and irradiance and it would be nice if it would tie into the
existing inverters DAS like an Enphase, Fronius or SMA to name a few since
they already have inverter and PV in/output information. Or is Fat Spaniel
and Helitronics my only options otherwise? Thanks for the help ahead of
time.

Christopher

Solar & Wind FX                          Chris Schaefer's

WHERE KNOWLEDGE EQUALS POWER INDEPENDENCE

Specializing in Off-Grid Electricity for Remote Homes

Grid-Tied Power for Residential and Commercial Sites

Tel 585-229-2083 ~ Cell 585-748-1870

5115 South Hill Road

Canandaigua New York 14424

www.solarandwindfx.com <http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>  ~