[RE-wrenches] DC wire size

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Apr 7 09:39:38 PDT 2010

I'm beginning to picture a standard combiner box, but with some interesting additions to the output: supplementary breaker, DC AFI.....
I wonder how close to short circuit current you could suzette supplementary breaker, without it nuisance tripping? Normal operation should be operating the array at mpp current which would be around 90% of SC.