[RE-wrenches] Dover Delaware & New Jersey Installers

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Mon Mar 29 08:01:49 PDT 2010

We have a very good nationa-size client wanting to find a solar installer or commercial electrical contractor with solar experience for two projects in the Dover Delaware and New Jersey areas.  One project is in the Mega-watt range and the other is much smaller.  This is a good client of ours, but we cannot supply a crew this far away so we want to refer out client to somebody already operating in these areas that can handle larger size pv projects.   Contact me off list if you know anybody interested.

Jeff Yago
DTI Solar
804-457-9566
jryago at netscape.com