[RE-wrenches] RE-wrenches Digest, Vol 3, Issue 227

benn kilburn benn at daystarsolar.ca
Mon Mar 15 11:47:16 PDT 2010

Thanks Rebecca,
I asked my local inspection office if when a contractor is installing a home's back-up generator, if the cost of the generator is included in the cost of the permit. The answer was no.  The permit cost is based on the cost of labor and materials to install the generator.  I did not specify that the generator was PV, however i do not see what difference that would make.
cheers,benn

DayStar Renewable Energy Inc. www.daystarsolar.cabenn at daystarsolar.ca780-906-7807 HAVE A SUNNY DAY