[RE-wrenches] Inverter causing migraine?

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Wed Feb 3 17:38:47 PST 2010

I have a staff member that has begun complaining recently of feeling
like a "rubber band was tightening around my head" and of migraines
when we turn on an inverter. We have set up an Outback 3524 inverter
in our store and it is charging a set of batteries. Whenever she
complained we shut it off. It is creating a complicated situation and
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this? We have
customers that live in one room cabins with these inverters and have
never had a complaint of this nature. No one else on staff has any
problem with this. Her work area is situated 25' away from the inverter.

Ron Young
earthRight Solar