[RE-wrenches] Fire Department Training

David Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Sat Jan 30 06:45:53 PST 2010

I've been tasked with helping put together a training seminar on safely
dealing with PV systems during firefighting for our local volunteer fire
department here. I recall wrenches talking about publications that had
articles on this subject. I'd appreciate a link to these sources.

Also, I'm curious if there are any concerns with solar thermal systems
during house fires? Should fire departments take any extra precautions when
responding to fires at homes with SHW collectors  during a sunny afternoon?

David Palumbo

President, Independent Power LLC

462 Solar Way Drive, Hyde Park, VT 05655

NABCEP Certified

www.independentpowerllc.com

(802) 888-7194