[RE-wrenches] Outback manuals in German or French

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Wed Jan 27 21:39:11 PST 2010

Hi Wrenches,

Does anyone know of a source for Outback manuals (Mate & VFX) in
German or French? I have a customer who is having a great deal of
difficulty comprehending the operation of her system and has asked. I
checked with Outback and much to my surprise they don't even publish
in Spanish but I thought there might be some third party info out there.

Ron Young
earthRight Products - Solareagle.com
Alternative Energy Solutions ~ Renewable Energy Products
1-877-925-2929

email: sales at solareagle.com
http://www.solareagle.com
79F North Third Ave