[RE-wrenches] trapeziod modules

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Fri Jan 15 19:27:51 PST 2010

I have a demonstration project that will require only a handfull of modules that need to form a round circle when grouped together.  I need a complete circle that will have a combined output of 400 to 600 watts, depending on module size.  I have seen several large modules this shape in recent articles about solar "sun-flower" shaped street lighting, but I do not need anything that large and its not for a street light application.  Anybody know a supplier that will sell in small quantities?

Thanks,

Jeff Yago
jryago at netscape.com