[RE-wrenches] Solar accumulation panel

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:57:16 PST 2010

Team wrenches - I feel like I've seen a provision in the Code for installing
a sub-panel to aggregate PV inverter outputs for the purpose of simplifying
the actual grid connection (such as for a line-side tap) but I can't find it
in 690.  I also seem to remember specific verbiage that needs to be on the
panel along the lines of "PV circuits only.  Do not add load breakers." to
ensure compliance with 690.64(B).  Does anyone know where I can find this
info in the NEC?

Andrew Truitt
Standard Solar Inc.

--
"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor

~William McDonough