[RE-wrenches] To Megger or not to Megger

wes kennedy hathasolar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 13:41:47 PST 2010

Hi Bill,

I wanted to follow up on your results finding a ground fault with a lower resolution megger.

Do you think the .1MOhm meters will work in field applications?

Do you know of any .001MOhm meters like the old 1520?

I have taken a  position with a cadtel mfgr as their field application engineer.  I hope to be using your consulting services if I get over my head.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

-Wes Kennedy

303-653-3073