[RE-wrenches] dual stacked inverters on 208V service

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 10:36:35 PST 2010

I assume you are using Outback
If you grid tying with or without critical circuit energy, make each phase's inverter a master.  I have 12 GVFX's connected such, 4 per phase.

If you only need one inverter to serve the critical circuit loads, use the AC OUT of one inverter to supply it or if you need 120-240 use an Outback X240 to give you the 120-240

If you are in need of just two or a few inverters for 120-240 for critical circuit loads, use a 8 kW toriod auto transformer (got mine from AEE) driven by parallel GVFX'x on one 120 leg to give you up to 7.2 kW of critical circuit power.

Presently the max number of 3 phase you can stack is one using the master slave, however this has changed I think.

Darryl